We are the funniest people i know

Monday, May 14, 2007

The count down continues....

So can i tell everyone how excited i am that i only have to go to each class 9 more times. Seriously now, that is exciting news. It is also weird to think that in less then a month i will be graduating. My mom reminded me this weekend that we have to send out my announcements this week. After she said that it kind of finally hit me. It hasnt been real up until now. Now i realize that i have two weeks of high school left, and then i go to COLLEGE. It is weird to think that in that little amount of time we will all be going our sepereate ways. Which is actually a little sad to think about. I think that i have been in denile about it, but it really will be sad to say good bye to so many people. It will also be scary to start the next part of my life. I know that there are some big decisions that i am going to have to make. But i am also excited to see how God is going to use me, and what he is going to have me do with my life. Also in three months Brittany Kristin and i are going to be moving in together. I CAN NOT WAIT TO DO THIS. I do realize that it would be cheaper to live at home, since on my own i will have to pay for everything. But i want to at least try to live on my own. I know it wont be easy, but i will be proud of myself if i am able to do it. And even if i have to go back home, i will still be proud of the fact that i at least tried it. That is a big step for me and i cant wait to take it.

9 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: