We are the funniest people i know

Friday, May 25, 2007

My Last Day of School

Yes indeed, today was my last day of school. And i could not be more excited! I have A's in PE, Economics, and english. The only one i am waiting on now is leadership. And i am actually afraid i might not get an A. How bad would it suck for my only B my senior year, acutally in 2 and a half years, to be in LEADERSHIP. However, even if i have a b it will not ruin my excitement of being done with High school. Now that i am done with actual school, the fun stuff gets to start happening. Like Grad Night, which i am SUPER EXCITED FOR, Sr picnic, graduation parties, and graduation itself. It is going to be an exciting two weeks that i have to look forward to. Ones with mixed emotions for sure. I will be excited, but sad at the same time. But i am definitely ready for it to happen.

COUNT DOWN TILL GRADUATION:
(since my other one is over, i decided i needed another)

10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: